Dr Roy R. Dennis has been ministering as Pastor for over 20 years and has been ordained to Gospel Ministry since 2003. After internship which was between 1998 to 2000 ,he served several Pastoral Districts including Oracabessa, Gayle, Guys Hill, Family of God, Tent City, Portmore, Sydenham and the Spanish Town District of Churches. He has preached internationally including Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Panama and the United States of America.
1. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theology from Northern Caribbean University
2. Master of Science Degree in Counseling/Psychology (Emphasis in Family Therapy) from Northern Caribbean University
3. Doctor of Ministry from Columbia Theological Seminary in Atlanta Georgia.
1. Marriage Officer of the Island Of Jamaica
2. Volunteer Police Chaplain
3. Justice of the Peace
4. Vice President for Vineyards Estates Citizens Association
SERVICE AS DIRECTOR 2010- 2014:
He has served the Central Jamaica Conference as Family Ministries Director, Stewardship Director and Spirit of Prophecy Coordinator between 2010 & 2014. He also served as Health Ministries Director between 2014 to December 2016.
2014 - Present:
He presently serves as: Family Ministries & Counselling Services Director for Central Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Is married to Keisha (nee Dennisur), a Trained Teacher and Librarian, she presently work at Jose Marti Technical High School. The union has produced three children: Roshane, Raheem & Raiah.